Kindle Fire Video Converter is powerful in converting all popular video to Kindle Fire video mp4 format, such as AVI to Kindle Fire, FLV to Kindle Fire, iTunes to Kindle Fire, WMV to Kindle Fire, MKV to Kindle Fire. Kindle Fire Video Converter is specially designed for Kindle Fire users to enjoy movies on this new tablet.
The Kindle Fire Video Converter provides various video editing functions for users to customize the video file according to their requirement, including cropping video size, adding watermark, adjusting video brightness/contrast, customize video audio parameter etc.
Features of Kindle Fire Video Converter :
- Support to converts all popular videos (including 1080P videos) to Kindle Fire MP4, like 1080p videos to Kindle Fire, AVCHD to Kindle Fire, AVI to Kindle Fire, FLV to Kindle Fire, iTunes to Kindle Fire, WMV to Kindle Fire, MKV to Kindle Fire, RMVB to Kindle Fire, MOD to Kindle Fire, TOD to Kindle Fire, MOV to Kindle Fire etc.
- Support to extract audio files from source video and output as MP3-MPEG Layer-3 Audio(*.mp3).
- Offer a built-in player for having preview and taking snapshot with the movie files.
- Multithreading and batch process supported by the Kindle Fire video converter lets you do multiple tasks at one time, saving your time and energy.
- Convert almost all video files (including 1080p videos) to Kindle Fire MP4 video formats in few seconds with excellent output quality.
- Crop video screen size adn aspect ratio, adjust video brightness and contrast, select desired effect, add text/image watermark, deinterlace the video, merge videos into one file etc.
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- 512MB RAM (1G or above recommended)
- 20MB space for installation
- Super VGA (1024×768) resolution, 32-bit graphics card or higher
- 2.4GHz Intel/AMD processor or above