How to conert .avi files to Kindle Fire for playing?
AVI to Kindle Fire Converter is a comprehensive Kindle Fire video converter app. With it, you can not only convert AVI to Kindle Fire MP4 format, but also convert iTunes to Kindle Fire, MKV to Kindle Fire, FLV to Kindle Fire and other popular video formts. In addition, you are able to extract mp3 files from video to Kindle Fire. It's simple to use. And don't worry about the loss of quality. The AVI to Kindle Fire Converter could preserve the original quality of the movie files.
What's more, the AVI to Kindle Fire Converter also allows you to customize your source video before converting to Kindle Fire. The converter offers excellent video editing functions, such as cropping video, adding watermark, adjusting video brightness/contrast, customize video audio parameter etc.
User tutorial for converting AVI to Kindle Fire:
- Download and install the conversion program.
- Import AVI to Kindle Fire Converter - Just click the Add... button to load the AVI files you wanna convert to Kindle Fire to the Converter. The Converter will list the video information on the main interface.
- Customize your AVI video - Check on the icon Edit button to enter the video-editing window and customize your file, such as crop video size, add watermark, etc. And you can also adjust video brightness/contrast, customize video/audio parameter.
- Ooutput settings - Click on the Output Format drop-down list to choose a suitable video format according to your need. Then select a destination folder to put your output files.
- Start to convert AVI to Kindle Fire - Now click on the "Start" button to convert the .avi video file to Kindle Fire video format.